
Anthony Joshua whose chances of unifying the world heavyweight titles next year was shattered after he was outclassed by Oleksandr Usyk at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, says he has identified his mistakes that led to his unfortunate defeat in his last bout.
Recall that the dangerous Ukrainian put on a stunning display to take AJ’s WBA (Super), IBF, WBO and IBO belts in front of a sell-out crowd in north London.
Joshua, who suffered a nasty eye damage and looked shattered at the final bell, has activated his rematch clause and will now face a vital return clash against Usyk as both eye a huge unification blockbuster against either Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder in 2022.
Joshua ended the 12th and final round of the contest last week Saturday backed up on the ropes, with the cheers of a crowd of more than 62,000 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
However, in a statement the former heavyweight champion said, “I’ve watched the fight, analysed my preparations & identified my mistakes. I’ve learnt my lesson.
“Thanks for sending love & checking in. Don’t worry about me. My spirit is strong!


